Menu

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Updates from the Board



Good day MASFAA,

I hope that everyone is enjoying the start of spring and hopefully you have had the opportunity for some type of spring break.  Your executive committee is busy planning activities for the year.  Summer institute is scheduled for June 4th – 8th in lovely Columbus Ohio.  Information on registration should be out shortly.  Our program committee and local arrangements committees are busy at work planning our fall conference in Minneapolis Oct. 14-17.  I’ve seen a draft schedule and I’m excited about “Planting the seed for the future.”  

I also wanted to let the membership know about a change on the executive board.  Thomas Ratliff has resigned from his position as Past-President as he has separated from his employment at Indiana Wesleyan University.  I know I speak for all of MASFAA in thanking Thomas for his service to our organization.  His passion, dedication, and commitment to MASFAA was prevalent in all that he did.  I know we all wish him well as he sets out on a new adventure. 

As a result of his resignation, I have asked Sue Swisher to assume the duties of past-president and she has agreed.  We are thankful for her dedication and service to MASFAA. 

If there is anything the executive board or I can do for you, please let me know. 

Nick Prewett

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on a MASFAA Moments blog post! Comments are moderated, but your comment should appear shortly.