So what can $50 buy you these days?
Attendance at the MASFAA Pre-Conference Student Eligibility NASFAA Credential Workshop! By attending this workshop, you will qualify to take the NASFAA certification test for Student Eligibility. And you’ll get a waiver for the certification test fee of $99! What a bargain!
The Workshop will help you:
- Know the general student eligibility criteria and documentation requirements
- Understand the importance of establishing a student’s eligibility for Title IV aid
- Distinguish the categories into which the general student eligibility criteria fall
- Identify the federal agencies and systems used to check student eligibility criteria
- Understand how various criteria impacts student eligibility for Title IV
- Know how to resolve problems with database matches
- Understand the role of the Central Processing System (CPS), the student eligibility database matches, and the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS)
- Understand information on how certain educational programs affect student eligibility
ALL interested individuals are welcome to register at www.masfaaweb.org/docs/conferences/2015/registration.html.
MASFAA Membership is not required to participate.